In line with the call of Le Méridien for Shared Responsibility in keeping everyone safe during our conference, we need to emphasize on the required cooperation with hotel safety protocols in compliance with local regulations. To wit:
- Face masks must be always worn in all the hotel’s public places except only during breaks and dining while consuming food and beverages. The Fitness Center, Spa, Lounges and Pool areas are masks required upon entry.
- Safe distance of 1 meter among guests in all the hotel’s public areas must be maintained at all times.
- Occupancy limits and seating arrangements have been reorganized as specified by the local authority.
- Contactless services are available for hotel guests with rooms via Marriott Bonvoy Mobile App for: Mobile Check-In/Check-Out, Mobile Key, Mobile Dining and other requests. Not a Marriott Bonvoy member? Enroll here.
- The hotel is mandated to notify and coordinate with the DHA (Department of Health) should there be any in-house guests positive of Covid-19 for the necessary procedure.
Tourists travelling to, from, and through Dubai
COVID-19 information hub (click here for more information)
Find out everything you need to know about our current flights, COVID-19 test requirements, travelling to and from Dubai, how we're keeping you safe, and our flexible ticket options.